1 Corinthians 13:13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

Monday, May 14, 2007

Another Cold - This Sucks!

Regan and I feel like we just got over the plague (three weeks of cold AND flu symptoms). It totally wiped us out and NOW we have colds. Needless to say, we've been grumping up at each other and complaining about our colds (of course!).

Even with the cold, I did have a lovely Mother's Day weekend. I got to see both my kids and my grandaughter. What a blessing.

My niece, nephew and their families spent Friday and Saturday with us. It was good to see them. Casey brought her little baby Aiden. He has a lot of energy and loves everyone - very sweet. Richie brought his girlfriend, Cambry, with him. Sunday morning before they headed out of town Casey and I hung out in our PJ's and watched chick flicks - how fun is that! It was very nice to see all of them.

Erin and Nathan planned a BBQ for Saturday. It was Regan's birthday. They did a great job and did all of the work. It was meant for Regan but I was blessed too (did I mention that they did everything:).

My mother came to the BBQ so I was able to wish her a happy Mother's Day. On Sunday we went to Regan's parents house and out to eat. It was very peaceful. Regan's mom cracked me up. She hits the TV with a mallet to get a full picture. It really struck a funny chord with me. I guess you had to be there - hilarious I tell you.

Lord bless you guys - talk to you soon,
Ritha

No comments: