1 Corinthians 13:13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Finance Committee Presentation

Last night, I did a powerpoint presentation at the City of Gresham's Finance Committee Meeting. It was about Merchant Card Services. The presentation took approximately 30 minutes and was followed by a 20 minute discussion period. My boss was there and our boss was there and so was an attorney from the legal department. So I didn't do it alone. Thank goodness!

I was incredibly nervous - before and during. I don't have a lot of experience in this area. Anyways, I asked several people to pray for me and they did. I was also blessed with others that encouraged me throughout the process. I am blessed - I am fortunate! Thank you Jesus for blessing my life with these precious people. They are jewels.

Anyways, we received some good feedback from the Finance Committee members and two City Councilors. My boss and our boss were pleased with the results. It was a success!

Yeah!!

1 comment:

Kris said...

I know you did a great job. You were totally prepared and ready. You are very good at your job. I admire how you carefully prepare everything. I just run into stuff like that and wing it and always end up looking like a dufus. You are my role model!