1 Corinthians 13:13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

Monday, May 21, 2007

Road to Recovery

I finally went to the doctor and am taking some antibiotics. Best of all - they are helping and I am starting to feel better. Thank you Lord!

Regan and I spent some time in Albany this weekend at the Annual Corvair Econorun. It was very low key for me as I wasn't feeling so good. We did do a driving tour of all of the covered bridges. The weather was perfect for this. We put all of our raffle tickets in one bucket. We really wanted the child's crayola table and stools. As luck would have it - we won it! Isabelle digs it and it is just her size. It was a good time.

Regan left for Boston today. It is a business trip but I still hope that he has a good time. The weather is expected to be about 68 degrees all week. If he can get away he wants to tour the USS Constitution. That should be fun! Please keep him in your prayers as he travels away from home.

Talk to you soon!

No comments: